Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dream a little dream for me...

Ever since I was a little girl, I dreamed about my "happily ever after" with the man I love in a little house with a herd of pets, and I am living that dream. I love my life. I can't complain about anything. I married my best friend-I man I can talk to about anything, play video games with, and laugh with at a million inside jokes. There is no one I would rather wake up next to.

We have a cute little house, with a cute little yard, and lots of cute little critters...and the best part is, it is *ours*.

I have an amazing family who loves me and has accepted my hubby as family too, and I have amazing friends who provide all the support I need. I even have a job I enjoy.

My life is a beautiful dream, and I am so lucky I don't have to wake up.

3 comments:

  1. Except when the cats eat your feet through the covers, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky. I'm still waiting for my "German Guy Named Daisy" (inside joke, long story) to show up. Sigh.... and my life's dream has been to get married and have a family. I'll be 31 soon, with no guy in sight.

    The time will come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...

    Since you guest-blogged at your Mom's blog, I'm now following you, too!

    Hi! (wave)

    ReplyDelete